As we reflect on this unprecedented time for our region, our country and the world, we would like to thank our staff and the guests who stayed with us in recent weeks.
In the face of rapidly changing circumstances in northern Italy, they supported us in prioritizing the well-being of everyone at the hotel. We determined that the best course of action was to close for the winter season on Monday 9th of March, three weeks earlier than scheduled.
We are disappointed to not be able to host those who had planned to stay with us this month, but we are comforted knowing that we are playing our part in the global efforts to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
As you are probably aware, non-essential shops and businesses are now closed in Italy. We plan to spend the coming days of unexpected quiet with those closest to us and we wish the same for our friends around the world.
Do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions related to current or future reservations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Dolomites when travel is no longer considered to pose a risk.
In the meantime, we wish all of you and your families health in the days ahead.
Ciao a presto!
Information regarding bookings for the 2020 summer season
In light of the current, very uncertain situation in Italy, we do not yet know when we will be able to reopen our hotel. We will update this page as more information becomes available.
In the meantime, for confirmed bookings and new bookings, we are providing the following options:
If our hotel must remain closed during the period of your stay
- your reservation will be cancelled and we will issue you a voucher in the amount of your deposit that may be applied to a future stay at our hotel.
If our hotel will be open during the period of your stay
- and you are able to travel, your reservation will remain valid. In case of your cancellation, we will charge the deposit as a cancellation fee (per our cancellation policy).
- and you are not able to travel, we will cancel the reservation and issue you a voucher in the amount of your deposit that may be applied to a future stay at our hotel.
Maratona dles Dolomites 2020
Today the Maratona dles Dolomites, planned for 5th July 2020, was cancelled.
The next date is scheduled for 4th July 2021.
Information regarding the opening of the hotel for the 2020 summer season
In light of the current situation, we have postponed the opening of the hotel for the summer season to July 8.